Its our pleasure to assist you towards your goal. for inbuilt quality question with standard solution may help you a lot. Here you will find NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 11 Accountancy with Answers PDF Free Download based on the important concepts and topics given in the textbook as per CBSE new exam pattern. This may assist you to understand and check your knowledge about the chapters. these Class 11 Accountancy MCQ question and solution may help you to get better performance in exam.
MCQ Questions for Class 11 Accountancy with Answers: Financial Accounting
Fill in the blanks
Q1. …………….. clause is used to specify the field to display data or information.
Q2. The purpose of ………….. is to organise the information of report into categories whereas …………… average information into numerical or alphabetical order.
Q3. When saved as ………………… the contents of reports cannot be modified by the user.
Q4. …………….. query does not involve use of any query functions to produce a summary of data.
Q5. Tables can be created by using any of the three methods, namely ……………, ……………… and ……………….
Answer :Datasheet View, Table Wizard, Design View
Q6. A software using Database Management System without facility of ……………… is not complete.
Answer :Report generating
Q7. A …………….. when appearing in another table, is known as ……………..
Answer :Primary key, Foreign key
Q8. Mention steps that are required to create a new database in Access.
Answer :The steps that are required to create a new database in Access are.
Q9. State few capabilities of MS Access.
Answer :The few capabilities of MS Access are. 1. It helps in storing data in an organized way 2. Supports various views of data and information 3. Provides data sharing and different user transaction processing
Q10. Which content of statements once recorded cannot be changed by the individuals?
Q11. Which item purpose is to organize the record data into categories?
Answer :Card Sorting
Q12. To designate a Primary key_______ click on the field o open a sub-menu.
Answer :B) Right
Q13. Creating tables using __ view is more beneficial.
Answer :A) Design
Q14. While defining each field, it is associated with _ terms.
Answer :D) Four
Q15. Text[VARCHAR], Text (fix) [CHAR], Number [Numeric] are all kinds of _ types.
Answer :D) Field
Q16. Tables like Photographs, Recipes, Plants etc are available under_______tables list.
Answer :C) Samples
Q17. The Table Wizard of Base software which consists of ready made tables divided into_______categories.
Answer :B) Two
Q18. Base gives us _ options to start working with database.
Answer :D) Two
Q19. A JPEG or an MP3 file will be stored undo_______ data type.
Answer :A) Binary
Q20. In a table “Supplier”, there are fields called “Scode”, “Supplier Name”, “Supplier Address”. _____filed should be taken as
a Primary key for being unique.
A) Supplier Name
B) Supplier Address
Answer :D) Scode
We hope the given NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 11 Accountancy PDF Free Download solution will definitely help you to achieve perfect score. If you have any queries related to CBSE Class 11 Accountancy MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop your questions below and will get back to you in no time.
MCQ Questions for Class 11 Accountancy: Financial Accounting
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Accounting Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter 2: Theory Base of Accounting Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter 3: Recording of Transactions 1 Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter 4: Recording of Transactions 2 Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter 5: Bank Reconciliation Statement Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter 6: Trial Balance and Rectification of Errors Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter 7: Depreciation, Provisions and Reserves Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter 8: Bills of Exchange Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter 9: Financial Statements 1 Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter 10: Financial Statements 2 Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter 11: Accounts from Incomplete Records Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter 12: Applications of Computers in Accounting Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter 13: Computerised Accounting System Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter 14: Structuring Database for Accounting Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter 15: Accounting System Using Database Management System Class 11 MCQ
- Chapter 16: Accounting for Not-for-Profit Organisation with Answers Class 11 MCQ