Its our pleasure to assist you towards your goal. for inbuilt quality question with standard solution may help you a lot. Here you will find NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers PDF Free Download based on the important concepts and topics given in the textbook as per CBSE new exam pattern. This may assist you to understand and check your knowledge about the chapters. these Class 10 Social Science MCQ question and solution may help you to get better performance in exam.
All questions answers in the last paragraph
MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers Part:- Civics
Q1. Which of the following is not an example of ‘holding together’ federations?
Q2. Which of the following countries is an example of “coming together federation”?
Q3. The creation of Linguistic States was the first and a major test for:
(A) Federal government in India
(B) Peace in India
(C) Democratic politics in our country
(D) None of the above
Q4. Which of the following does not form the basis of distribution of power in Indian Federal system ?
(A) Union list
(B) State list
(C) Parliamentary list
(D) Concurrent list.
Q5. Holding together federations are not found in
Q6. At least one-third of all positions are reserved for:
(D) Schedules Tribes
Q7. Some states were created not on the basis of language but to recognize differences based on:
(D) All the above
Q8. In India’s federal system, the state governments have the power to legislate on all those subjects which are included in the:
(A) Union list
(B) State list
(C) Concurrent list
(D) Residuary subjects
Q9. Which is not a key feature of Federation ?
(A) A written Constitution
(C) Division of powers
(D) Centralization of powers.
Q10. How many scheduled languages are recognized by the constitution?
(A) Besides Hindus, there are 18 scheduled, languages.
(B) Besides Hindi, there are 21 scheduled languages.
(C) Besides Hindi there are 22 scheduled languages.
(D) Besides Hindi there are 19 scheduled languages
Q11. The number of Scheduled Languages in India is
Q12. The system of Panchayati Raj involves:
(A) Village, State and Union levels
(B) Village, District and State levels
(C) Village and State levels
(D) Village, Block and District levels
Q13. According to the Constitution, the use of English for official purposes was to stop in:
Q14. Which of the following state was not created due to its linguistic identity ?
(A) Tamil Nadu
(B) Andhra Pradesh
Q15. Who is empowered to make laws on Union List ?
(B) Central Government
(C) Prime Minister
(D) None of these.
We hope the given NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science PDF Free Download solution will definitely help you to achieve perfect score. If you have any queries related to CBSE Class 10 Social Science MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop your questions below and will get back to you in no time.
All questions answers
|QUESTIONS NO :||ANSWERS :|
MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers: History
MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 10 Social Science History with Answers : India and the Contemporary World – II
- The Rise of Nationalism in Europe MCQ Questions
- The Nationalist Movement in Indo-China MCQ Questions
- Nationalism in India MCQ Questions
- The Making of Global World MCQ Questions
- The Age of Industrialisation MCQ Questions
- Work, Life, and Leisure MCQ Questions
- Print Culture and the Modern World MCQ Questions
- Novels, Society and History MCQ Questions
MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers: Geography
MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Geography with Answers : Contemporary India – II
- Resource and Development MCQ Questions
- Forest and Wildlife Resources MCQ Questions
- Water Resources MCQ Questions
- Agriculture MCQ Questions
- Minerals and Energy Resources MCQ Questions
- Manufacturing Industries MCQ Questions
- Lifelines of National Economy MCQ Questions
MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers: Civics
MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Civics (Political Science) with Answers : Democratic Politics – II
- Power Sharing MCQ Questions
- Federalism MCQ Questions
- Democracy and Diversity MCQ Questions
- Gender Religion and Caste MCQ Questions
- Popular Struggles and Movements MCQ Questions
- Political Parties MCQ Questions
- Outcomes of Democracy MCQ Questions
- Challenges to Democracy MCQ Questions