Its our pleasure to assist you towards your goal. for inbuilt quality question with standard solution may help you a lot. Here you will find NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 9 Science with Answers PDF Free Download based on the important concepts and topics given in the textbook as per CBSE new exam pattern. This may assist you to understand and check your knowledge about the chapters. these Class 9 Science MCQ question and solution may help you to get better performance in exam.
All questions answers in the last paragraph
MCQ Questions for Class 9 Science with Answers Biology
Q1. Which one of the following is milch breed of cow ?
Q2. How many nutrients are essential for plants?
Q3. Which of the following is cultured for pearls?
Q4. Weeds are the unwanted plants that grow along with the cultivated plants. How do they affect the crop plants?
(A) By killing plants in the field before they grow
(B) By dominating the plants to grow
(C) Competing for various resources of plants causing low availability of nutrients
(D) All of above
Q5. The cell organelle associated with cell secretion is
(C) Golgi apparatus
Q6. Which one is not a source of carbohydrate?
Q7. Chickens or turkeys raised specifically for meat are called:
(A) Bird Culture
Q8. Main sugar present in the honey is :-
Q9. Catla and Rohu are the examples of :-
(A) Exotic fresh water fishes
(B) Indigrenous fresh water fishes
(C) Indigenous marine water fishes
(D) Exotic marine water fishes
Q10. How many micronutrients are required by plants?
Q11. Sometimes fish are cultured with:
(A) Maize crop
(B) Rice crop
(C) Wheat crop
Q12. Fish is an important aquatic food which is rich in proteins. The act of capturing, preservation and utilization of fishes is called fish culture.
Among the following statements choose the option which does not describe the benefit of fish culture?
(A) A large number of fishes are raised in the small area.
(B) Economically important desired fishes are made available
(C) There is more mortality in the younger stages of the fishes
(D) Through selective hybridization, yield and quality of fishes are improved
Q13. Why are honeybees so important ?
(A) They are excellent pollinators
(B) They show a high degree of social life
(C) They have a stinger
(D) They produce bee wax
Q14. To solve the food problem of the country, which among the following is necessary?
(A) Increased production and storage of food grains
(B) Easy access of people to the food grain
(C) People should have money to purchase the grains
(D) All of the above
Q15. The hybrid breed of buffalo yielding maximum milk is:
We hope the given NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 9 Science PDF Free Download solution will definitely help you to achieve perfect score. If you have any queries related to CBSE Class 9 Science MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop your questions below and will get back to you in no time.
All questions answers
|QUESTIONS NO :||ANSWERS :|
MCQ Questions for Class 9 Science Chemistry with Answers
- Chapter 1. Matter in Our Surroundings Class 9 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 2. Is Matter Around Us Pure Class 9 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 3. Atoms and Molecules Class 9 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 4. Structure of the Atom Class 9 MCQ Questions
MCQ Questions for Class 9 Science Biology with Answers
- Chapter 5. The Fundamental Unit of Life Class 9 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 6. Tissues Class 9 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 7. Diversity in Living Organisms Class 9 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 13. Why do we Fall Ill Class 9 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 14. Natural Resources Class 9 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 15. Improvement in Food Resources Class 9 MCQ Questions
MCQ Questions for Class 9 Science Physics with Answers
- Chapter 8. Motion Class 9 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 9. Force and Laws of Motion Class 9 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 10. Gravitation Class 9 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 11. Work and Energy Class 9 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 12. Sound Class 9 MCQ Questions