Its our pleasure to assist you towards your goal. for inbuilt quality question with standard solution may help you a lot. Here you will find NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 6 Social Science with Answers PDF Free Download based on the important concepts and topics given in the textbook as per CBSE new exam pattern. This may assist you to understand and check your knowledge about the chapters. these Class 6 Social Science MCQ question and solution may help you to get better performance in exam .
All questions answers in the last paragraph
Q1. Who wrote the biography of Harshavardhana?
(A) Surender Sharma
(B) Amir Khusro
(D) None of these
Q2. Aryabhata was a famous astronomer in the court of
Q3. A famous poetry book Abhijnana Shakuntalam was written by:
Q4. Who tried to cross Narmada to march into Deccan?
Q5. Who was the father of Samudragupta
Q6. The language used by Brahmins was:
Q7. Who was the famous ruler of a dynasty known as Guptas?
Q8. __ the sacred book of Islam:
Q9. Harshvardhana tried to cross the Narmada to march into the Deccan but stopped by:
Q10. To which language does the term ‘Prashasti’ belong?
Q11. Someone engaged in or experienced in warfare
Q12. Which was the capital of Pallavas and Chalukyas?
Q13. __ was the capital of the Chalukyas, was an important trading centre
Q14. Samudragupta was the king of:
(A) Maurya Empire
(B) Gupta Regime
Q15. Who was the best ruler of Chalukyas?
(A) Pulakeshin I
(B) Pulakeshin II
(C) Pulakeshin III
(D) None of these
We hope the given NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 6 Social Science PDF Free Download solution will definitely help you to achieve perfect score. If you have any queries related to CBSE Class 6 Social Science MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop your questions below and will get back to you in no time.
All questions answers
|QUESTIONS NO :||ANSWERS :|
- Chapter 1: What, Where, How, and When? Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 2: On The Trial of the Earliest People Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 3: From Gathering to Growing Food Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 4: In the Earliest Cities Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 5: What Books and Burials Tell Us Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 6: Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 7: New Questions and Ideas Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 8: Ashoka, The Emperor Who Gave Up War Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 9: Vital Villages, Thriving Towns Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 10: Traders, Kings and Pilgrims Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 11: New Empires and Kingdoms Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 12: Buildings, Paintings, and Books Class 6 MCQ Questions