Its our pleasure to assist you towards your goal. for inbuilt quality question with standard solution may help you a lot. Here you will find NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 6 Social Science with Answers PDF Free Download based on the important concepts and topics given in the textbook as per CBSE new exam pattern. This may assist you to understand and check your knowledge about the chapters. these Class 6 Social Science MCQ question and solution may help you to get better performance in exam .
All questions answers in the last paragraph
Q1. Which of the two rivers are studied in the Rigveda?
(A) Ganga and Yamuna
(B) Beas and Sutlej
(C) Saraswati and Brahmaputra
(D) All of these
Q2. Sanskrit is part of a family of languages which is known as
Q3. Which of these does not comes under the Veda?
Q4. When was the Rigveda written?
(A) About 3500 years ago
(B) About 1000 years ago
(C) About 500 years ago
(D) About 1500 years ago
Q5. How many types of Vedas are there
Q6. Inamgaon is situated on the river Ghod which is tributary of:
Q7. Which of the following is the oldest Veda?
Q8. Stone circles or boulders on the surface were used to cover the
(A) All of these
(B) Burial places
(D) Port holes
Q9. Where was the head of the dead laid at the burials found at Inamgaon?
Q10. Who is the ‘god of fire’ according to Rigveda?
(D) None of these
Q11. A popular drink __ was prepared from milk and juice of a rare plant that grew on the mountains
Q12. On which bark was the Rigveda written?
(A) Neem Bark
(B) Cinkona Bark
(C) Tulsi Bark
(D) Birch Bark
Q13. Later Vedic period is known as
(A) Hymns age
(B) Yajna age
(C) Epic age
(D) Songs age
Q14. Stone boulders used to mark burial sites are known as:
(D) None of these.
Q15. Where is birch bark found? In.
We hope the given NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 6 Social Science PDF Free Download solution will definitely help you to achieve perfect score. If you have any queries related to CBSE Class 6 Social Science MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop your questions below and will get back to you in no time.
All questions answers
|QUESTIONS NO :||ANSWERS :|
- Chapter 1: What, Where, How, and When? Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 2: On The Trial of the Earliest People Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 3: From Gathering to Growing Food Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 4: In the Earliest Cities Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 5: What Books and Burials Tell Us Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 6: Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 7: New Questions and Ideas Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 8: Ashoka, The Emperor Who Gave Up War Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 9: Vital Villages, Thriving Towns Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 10: Traders, Kings and Pilgrims Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 11: New Empires and Kingdoms Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 12: Buildings, Paintings, and Books Class 6 MCQ Questions