Its our pleasure to assist you towards your goal. for inbuilt quality question with standard solution may help you a lot. Here you will find NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 6 Social Science with Answers PDF Free Download based on the important concepts and topics given in the textbook as per CBSE new exam pattern. This may assist you to understand and check your knowledge about the chapters. these Class 6 Social Science MCQ question and solution may help you to get better performance in exam .
All questions answers in the last paragraph
Q1. Where did Buddha go to teach first time?
(D) All of these
Q2. Where is Kusinara at present
(A) Uttar Pradesh
(D) Andhra Pradesh
Q3. Mahavira was the prime of:
Q4. Who thought that people should be kind and respect others?
(A) Gautam Buddha
Q5. How many paths have been suggested by Buddha
(A) Two fold path
(B) Eight fold path
(C) Four fold path
(D) Three fold path
Q6. Valabhi is situated in the state:
(D) Jammu and Kashmir
Q7. When was Gautam Buddha born?
(A) About 3,000 years ago
(B) About 2,500 years ago
(C) About 1,500 years ago
(D) About 1,000 years ago
Q8. The word Jaina comes from the term
Q9. Who went to Gautam Buddha for saving life of her son?
Q10. What was the early name of Gautam Buddha?
Q11. Some Zoroastrians migrated from Iran and settled down in the coastal towns
(A) Gujarat and Rajasthan
(B) of Gujarat and Maharashtra
(C) Rajasthan and Maharashtra
(D) Punjab and Gujarat
Q12. Who is famous tirthankara of Jains?
(A) Lord Krishna
(B) Lord Shiva
(C) Lord Mahavira
(D) Lord Mahesh
Q13. Buddha belonged to a small Gana known as the __.
(B) Sakya gana
Q14. The Prakrit spoken in Magadha was known as:
(C) Magadh’s Prakrit
(D) None of these
Q15. What does upanishad literally mean?
(A) Approaching and sitting near
(B) Go far away
(C) Both (A) and (B)
(D) None of these
We hope the given NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 6 Social Science PDF Free Download solution will definitely help you to achieve perfect score. If you have any queries related to CBSE Class 6 Social Science MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop your questions below and will get back to you in no time.
All questions answers
|QUESTIONS NO :||ANSWERS :|
- Chapter 1: What, Where, How, and When? Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 2: On The Trial of the Earliest People Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 3: From Gathering to Growing Food Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 4: In the Earliest Cities Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 5: What Books and Burials Tell Us Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 6: Kingdoms, Kings and an Early Republic Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 7: New Questions and Ideas Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 8: Ashoka, The Emperor Who Gave Up War Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 9: Vital Villages, Thriving Towns Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 10: Traders, Kings and Pilgrims Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 11: New Empires and Kingdoms Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 12: Buildings, Paintings, and Books Class 6 MCQ Questions