Its our pleasure to assist you towards your goal. for inbuilt quality question with standard solution may help you a lot. Here you will find NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 6 Math’s with Answers PDF Free Download based on the important concepts and topics given in the textbook as per CBSE new exam pattern. This may assist you to understand and check your knowledge about the chapters. these Class 6 Math’s MCQ question and solution may help you to get better performance in exam.
All questions answers in the last paragraph
Q1. The difference between face value and place value of 5 in 210517 is:
Q2. A flask has 5 litres of lemonade. How many glasses, each of 200mL capacity, can it fill?
Q3. The greatest 4-digit number using any one digit twice from the numbers 7, 1, 2 is :
Q4. Smallest 8-digit number is
Q5. Which of the following options is true?
(A) XCVIII > MCVIII
(B) DCVIII < MCVIII
(C) DCVIII = MCVIII
(D) XCVIII < LXXXVII
Q6. 527864 using commas in Indian as well as International System of Numeration is
Q7. Which pair has same digits at hundreds place?
(A) 4232, 4341
(B) 5432, 6922
(C) 6524, 7823
(D) 2334, 2340
Q8. 8945673 using commas in International System of Numeration.
Q9. Which of the following options is equal to MMMCCLXXV – MCCCXXIV?
Q10. Sunny is a famous cricket player. He has so far scored 7,280 runs in test matches. He wishes to complete 10,000 runs. How many more runs does he need?
Q11. The smallest 4-digit number that can be made using the digits 5,3,6,4 without repetition is
Q12. Using the digits 3, 5, 7, 0 without repetition the greatest 4-digit number that can be made is
Q13. Using the digits 1, 2, 3, 4 without repetition, the greatest 4-digit number that can be made is
Q14. The smallest 4-digit number that can be made using the digits 1,8,5,3 without repetition is
Q15. Using the digits 1, 5, 7, 2 without repetition, the greatest 4-digit number that can be made is
We hope the given NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 6 Math’s PDF Free Download solution will definitely help you to achieve perfect score. If you have any queries related to CBSE Class 6 Math’s MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop your questions below and will get back to you in no time.
All questions answers
|QUESTIONS NO :||ANSWERS :|
- Chapter 1: Knowing Our Numbers Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 2: Whole Numbers Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 3: Playing with Numbers Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 4: Basic Geometrical Ideas Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 5: Understanding Elementary Shapes Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 6: Integers Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 7: Fractions Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 8: Decimals Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 9: Data Handling Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 10: Mensuration Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 11: Algebra Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 12: Ratio and Proportion Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 13: Symmetry Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 14: Practical Geometry Class 6 MCQ Questions