Its our pleasure to assist you towards your goal. for inbuilt quality question with standard solution may help you a lot. Here you will find NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 6 Science with Answers PDF Free Download based on the important concepts and topics given in the textbook as per CBSE new exam pattern. This may assist you to understand and check your knowledge about the chapters. these Class 6 Science MCQ question and solution may help you to get better performance in exam .
All questions answers in the last paragraph
Q1. Name few things using magnets.
(B) Refrigerator’s door
(C) Pencil boxes
(D) All of these
Q2. Which of the following is an artificial magnet?
(A) Bar magnet
(B) Horse-shoe magnet
(C) Disc shaped magnet
(D) All of these
Q3. In which of the following a permanent magnet is not used?
(A) In magnetic door catchers
(C) In compasses
(D) None of these
Q4. A traction is seen between the poles of two bar magnets in the case of
(A) N-pole of one magnet with N-pole of other
(B) N-pole of one magnet with S-pole of other
(C) S-pole of one magnet with S-pole of other
(D) all of these cases will show attraction
Q5. What does Magnetite contains ?
Q6. Which is an example of a magnetic substance?
(D) All of these
Q7. Which of the following gets attracted to a magnet?
(A) Copy book
(B) Silver spoon
(D) Common pins
Q8. The word magnet is derived from the old French word
Q9. The pole of the magnet that points towards the South is called pole.
Q10. Magnets have a shape
(B) ball ended
(C) horse shoe
(D) all of these
Q11. Which of the following is a natural magnet?
(B) Bar magnet
(C) Ball-ended magnet
(D) Horse-shoe magnet
Q12. The North end of the freely suspended magnet points towards _?
(A) Geographical North
(B) Geographical South
(C) Geographical East
(D) Geographical West
Q13. A freely suspended bar magnet rests in
(A) north-south directions
(B) east-west directions
(C) upside down
(D) any direction by chance
Q14. Who discovered the natural magnet ?
(A) A shepherd named Magnets
(B) A shepherd named Greek
(C) A shepherd named Max Well
Q15. The ore of magnet is called
We hope the given NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 6 Science PDF Free Download solution will definitely help you to achieve perfect score. If you have any queries related to CBSE Class 6 Science MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop your questions below and will get back to you in no time.
All questions answers
|QUESTIONS NO :||ANSWERS :|
- Chapter 1: Food Where Does It Come From Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 2: Components of Food Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 3: Fibre to Fabric Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 4: Sorting Materials Into Groups Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 5: Separation of Substances Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 6: Changes Around Us Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 7: Getting to Know Plants Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 8: Body Movements Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 9: The Living Organisms and Their Surroundings Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 10: Motion and Measurement of Distances Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 11: Light Shadows and Reflection Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 12: Electricity and Circuits Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 13: Fun with Magnets Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 14: Water Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 15: Air Around Us Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 16: Garbage In Garbage Out Class 6 MCQ Questions