Its our pleasure to assist you towards your goal. for inbuilt quality question with standard solution may help you a lot. Here you will find NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 6 Science with Answers PDF Free Download based on the important concepts and topics given in the textbook as per CBSE new exam pattern. This may assist you to understand and check your knowledge about the chapters. these Class 6 Science MCQ question and solution may help you to get better performance in exam .
All questions answers in the last paragraph
Q1. Where do we find most of the water on earth ?
(D) Both (A) and (B)
Q2. The place where underground water comes out on the surface of earth on its own is called
(C) sea level
Q3. The process of changing water vapour into water is called
Q4. Which one is the purest form of water?
(A) River water
(D) Ocean water
Q5. What part of earth is covered with water ?
(D) None of these
Q6. Which one is a process in which water changes into vapours in atmosphere?
Q7. Dew is the
(A) Melting of ice on mountain peaks
(B) Freezing of water in river and ponds
(C) Condensation of water vapour in atmosphere
(D) Condensation of water vapour near the earth surface
Q8. How much percentage of water does a human body contains?
Q9. How much water is required to produce a page of book ?
(A) About 2 glasses
(B) About 14 glass
(C) About 1 glass
(D) About 3 glasses
Q10. Potable water is
(A) ocean water
(B) groundwater at selected places
(C) river water
(D) ponds water
Q11. Which of the following are the sources of water?
(D) All of these
Q12. An example of underground water is
Q13. Which is a result of condensation of water vapours?
(D) Tiny water droplets
Q14. Where water in taps comes from:
(D) All of these
Q15. The water in oceans cannot be used because
(A) it is salty
(B) it is harmful
(C) it is toxic
(D) it is acidic
We hope the given NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 6 Science PDF Free Download solution will definitely help you to achieve perfect score. If you have any queries related to CBSE Class 6 Science MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop your questions below and will get back to you in no time.
All questions answers
|QUESTIONS NO :||ANSWERS :|
- Chapter 1: Food Where Does It Come From Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 2: Components of Food Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 3: Fibre to Fabric Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 4: Sorting Materials Into Groups Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 5: Separation of Substances Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 6: Changes Around Us Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 7: Getting to Know Plants Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 8: Body Movements Class 6 MCQ
- Chapter 9: The Living Organisms and Their Surroundings Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 10: Motion and Measurement of Distances Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 11: Light Shadows and Reflection Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 12: Electricity and Circuits Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 13: Fun with Magnets Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 14: Water Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 15: Air Around Us Class 6 MCQ Questions
- Chapter 16: Garbage In Garbage Out Class 6 MCQ Questions