Its our pleasure to assist you towards your goal. for inbuilt quality question with standard solution may help you a lot. Here you will find NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers PDF Free Download based on the important concepts and topics given in the textbook as per CBSE new exam pattern. This may assist you to understand and check your knowledge about the chapters. these Class 10 Social Science MCQ question and solution may help you to get better performance in exam.
All questions answers in the last paragraph
MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science India and the Contemporary World Part- Geography
Q1. Large reserves of natural gas have been discovered in the:
(A) Ganga – Godavari Basin
(B) Ganga – Yamuna Basi
(C) Ganga – Brahmaputra Basin
(D) Krishna – Godavari Basin
Q2. Which one of the following is a non- metallic mineral?
Q3. Which form of coal has a low carbon and high moisture contents and low heating capacity?
Q4. Which one of the following fuels is considered environment friendly ?
(C) Natural gas
Q5. In which of the following iron ore belt Kudremukh mines are located?
(A) Orissa-Jharkhand belt
(B) Maharashtra-Goa belt
(C) Durg-Baster-Chandrapur belt
(D) Bellary-Chitradiga-Chikmaglur-Tumkur belt
Q6. The highest quality hard coal is:
(D) None of the above
Q7. The mineral used in the manufacture of steel is:
Q8. ertiary coals occur in the
(A) North-western states
(B) Coastal states
(C) North-eastern states
(D) Southern states
Q9. Which one of the following minerals is obtained from veins and lodes ?
Q10. India now ranks as a super power in the world, that is:
(A) Wind Super Power
(B) Solar Super Power
(C) Hydel superpower
(D) Tidal Super Power
Q11. Minerals are deposited and accumulated in the stratas of which of the following rocks?
(A) Sedimentary rocks
(B) Igneous rocks
(C) Metamorphic rocks
(D) None of the above
Q12. Which one of the following states is the leading producer of Iron ore?
(D) Madhya Pradesh
Q13. How many percent minerals intake represents in our total intake of nutrients –
Q14. Which one of the following iron-ore deposits are known to be one of the largest deposits in the world ?
Q15. Nagarcoil and Jaisalmer are well known for effective use of
(A) solar energy
(B) wind energy
(C) atomic energy
(D) tidal energy
We hope the given NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science PDF Free Download solution will definitely help you to achieve perfect score. If you have any queries related to CBSE Class 10 Social Science MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop your questions below and will get back to you in no time.
All questions answers
|QUESTIONS NO :||ANSWERS :|
MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers: History
MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 10 Social Science History with Answers : India and the Contemporary World – II
- The Rise of Nationalism in Europe MCQ Questions
- The Nationalist Movement in Indo-China MCQ Questions
- Nationalism in India MCQ Questions
- The Making of Global World MCQ Questions
- The Age of Industrialisation MCQ Questions
- Work, Life, and Leisure MCQ Questions
- Print Culture and the Modern World MCQ Questions
- Novels, Society and History MCQ Questions
MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers: Geography
MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Geography with Answers : Contemporary India – II
- Resource and Development MCQ Questions
- Forest and Wildlife Resources MCQ Questions
- Water Resources MCQ Questions
- Agriculture MCQ Questions
- Minerals and Energy Resources MCQ Questions
- Manufacturing Industries MCQ Questions
- Lifelines of National Economy MCQ Questions
MCQ Questions for Class 10 Social Science with Answers: Civics
MCQ Questions for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Civics (Political Science) with Answers : Democratic Politics – II
- Power Sharing MCQ Questions
- Federalism MCQ Questions
- Democracy and Diversity MCQ Questions
- Gender Religion and Caste MCQ Questions
- Popular Struggles and Movements MCQ Questions
- Political Parties MCQ Questions
- Outcomes of Democracy MCQ Questions
- Challenges to Democracy MCQ Questions