Its our pleasure to assist you towards your goal. for inbuilt quality question with standard solution may help you a lot. Here you will find NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 9 Math’s with Answers PDF Free Download based on the important concepts and topics given in the textbook as per CBSE new exam pattern. This may assist you to understand and check your knowledge about the chapters. these Class 9 Math’s MCQ question and solution may help you to get better performance in exam.
All questions answers in the last paragraph
MCQ Questions for Class 9 Mathematics with Answers
Q1. How many zeros after the decimal point will be there in the decimal form of the number 10-n ?
Q2. The product of a rational and an irrational numbers is:
(A) Always an integer
(B) Always a rational number
(C) Always an irrational number
(D) Sometimes rational and sometimes irrational
Q3. Which of the following are irrational numbers?
Q4. The three rational numbers between 3 and 4 are:
Q5. Decimal representation of a rational number cannot be
(B) always terminating
(C) always non-terminating
(D) non terminating non repeating
Q6. When 15√15 is divided by 3√3 find the quotient.
Q7. The sum of the powers of the prime factors in 108 × 192 is
Q9. Which of the following statement is true
(A) x° = 1/x
(B) x° = x
(C) x° = 0
(D) x° = 1
Q10. Find the remainder when 6799 is divided bt 7
Q11. Which of the following lies between 0 and -1?
Q12. The Value of 4√3−4/√3+1 − 2−√3/ 2+√3
(D) None of these
Q13. If x1/12= 491/24 then find the value of x.
Q14. From the choices given below mark the co-prime numbers
(A) 2, 3
(B) 2, 4
(C) 2, 6
(D) 2, 110
Q15. If the HCF of 65 and 117 is expressible in the form 65m – 117, then the value of m is
We hope the given NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 9 Math’s PDF Free Download solution will definitely help you to achieve perfect score. If you have any queries related to CBSE Class 9 Math’s MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop your questions below and will get back to you in no time.
All questions answers
|QUESTIONS NO :||ANSWERS :|
- Chapter 1. Number Systems Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 2. Polynomials Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 3. Coordinate Geometry Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 4. Linear Equations for Two Variables Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 5. Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 6. Lines and Angles Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 7. Triangles Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 8. Quadrilaterals Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 9. Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 10. Circles Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 11. Constructions Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 12. Heron’s Formula Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 13. Surface Areas and Volumes Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 14. Statistics Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 15. Probability Class 9 MCQ