Its our pleasure to assist you towards your goal. for inbuilt quality question with standard solution may help you a lot. Here you will find NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 9 Math’s with Answers PDF Free Download based on the important concepts and topics given in the textbook as per CBSE new exam pattern. This may assist you to understand and check your knowledge about the chapters. these Class 9 Math’s MCQ question and solution may help you to get better performance in exam.
All questions answers in the last paragraph
MCQ Questions for Class 9 Mathematics with Answers
Q1. A bag contains 5 red balls and some blue balls. The probability of drawing a blue ball is double that of a red ball. The number of blue balls in the bag is
Q2. The probability of an event of a trial is always
(A) more than 1
(B) between 0 and 1 (both inclusive)
Q3. Three unbiased coins are tossed. What is the probability of getting at most two heads?
Q4. The sum of all probabilities equal to:
Q5. A batsman hits boundaries for 6 times out of 30 balls. Find the probability that he did not hit the boundaries.
Q6. A and B throw a pair of dice. If A throws 9, then B’s chance of throwing a higher number is
Q7. Three unbiased coins are tossed together. The probability of getting at least two heads is
Q8. A standard deck of 52 cards is shuffled. One card is drawn at random. The probability that the card is red or an ace is
Q9. In a football match, a player hits 8 goals out of 60 balls. Find the probability that the player did not hit the goal.
Q10. The probability of an impossible event is
(A) more than 1
(B) less than 1
Q11. A dice is thrown. The probability of getting 1 and 5 is:
Q12. If P(E) = 0.44, then P(not E) will be:
Q13. Two dice are tossed. The probability of getting two 5’s is
Q14. A die is thrown 300 times and odd numbers are obtained 153 times. Then, the probability of getting an even number is
Q15. Three unbiased coins are tossed. What is the probability of getting at most two heads?
We hope the given NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 9 Math’s PDF Free Download solution will definitely help you to achieve perfect score. If you have any queries related to CBSE Class 9 Math’s MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop your questions below and will get back to you in no time.
All questions answers
|QUESTIONS NO :||ANSWERS :|
- Chapter 1. Number Systems Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 2. Polynomials Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 3. Coordinate Geometry Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 4. Linear Equations for Two Variables Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 5. Introduction to Euclid’s Geometry Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 6. Lines and Angles Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 7. Triangles Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 8. Quadrilaterals Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 9. Areas of Parallelograms and Triangles Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 10. Circles Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 11. Constructions Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 12. Heron’s Formula Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 13. Surface Areas and Volumes Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 14. Statistics Class 9 MCQ
- Chapter 15. Probability Class 9 MCQ