Its our pleasure to assist you towards your goal. for inbuilt quality question with standard solution may help you a lot. Here you will find NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 8 English with Answers PDF Free Download based on the important concepts and topics given in the textbook as per CBSE new exam pattern. This may assist you to understand and check your knowledge about the chapters. these Class 8 English MCQ question and solution may help you to get better performance in exam.
All questions answers in the last paragraph
Q1. What did Almas father had?
(A) Petrol pump
(D) All of these
Q2. When did Tsunami hit South-India?
(A) Dec. 26, 2004
(B) Dec. 26, 2005
(C) Dec. 25, 2004
(D) Dec. 25, 2006
Q3. Who saw the sea slowly rise and start to foam?
(D) Almas’s friend
Q4. The little girl who saved many lives during the tsunami rage was
(B) Almas Javed
(C) Tilly Smith
(D) Penny Smith
Q5. Whom did relief helicopter not see?
(A) Almas Jawed
(C) Sanjeev’s wife
Q6. Which object did Ignesious take and put down on the ground?
Q7. The word ‘acute’ in the passage means
Q8. Who were killed in the incident?
(A) His two children
(B) Children’s mother
(C) Mother’s brother
(D) All of them
Q9. How did Alma save her life?
(A) By swimming.
(B) By a boat
(C) By climbing on a log of wood
(D) With the help of army men
Q10. How did Tilly become aware of the upcoming calamity?
(A) Video on tsunami
(B) Through a friend
(C) Through a Manager
(D) Through books
Q11. What was Meghna holding on to in the sea?
(B) Wooden door
(D) None of these
Q12. Who was saved with Ignesious?
(A) His wife
(B) Three other children
(C) His father
(D) All of them
Q13. Penny is describing a scene from
Q14. Who was Ignesious?
(A) Manager of a co-operative society
Q15. Who was Sanjeev?
We hope the given NCERT MCQ Questions for Class 8 English PDF Free Download solution will definitely help you to achieve perfect score. If you have any queries related to CBSE Class 8 English MCQs Multiple Choice Questions with Answers, drop your questions below and will get back to you in no time.
All questions answers
|QUESTIONS NO :||ANSWERS :|
MCQ Questions for Class 8 English with Answers Honeydew Prose
- Chapter 1: The Best Christmas Present in the World
- Chapter 2: The Tsunami
- Chapter 3: Glimpses of the Past
- Chapter 4: Bepin Choudhury’s Lapse of Memory
- Chapter 5: The Summit Within
- Chapter 6: This is Jody’s Fawn
- Chapter 7: A Visit to Cambridge
- Chapter 8: A Short Monsoon Diary
- Chapter 9: The Great Stone Face 1
- Chapter 10: The Great Stone Face 2
MCQ Questions for Class 8 English with Answers Honeydew Poems
- Chapter 1: The Ant and the Cricket
- Chapter 2: Geography Lesson
- Chapter 3: Macavity: The Mystery Cat
- Chapter 4: The Last Bargain
- Chapter 5: The School Boy
- Chapter 6: The Duck and the Kangaroo
- Chapter 7: When I Set Out for Lyonnesse
- Chapter 8: On the Grasshopper and Cricket